The Erie Western-PA Port Authority is seeking an individual to fill a maintenance foreman position. Applicant will be responsible for the daily supervision of a maintenance crew and to perform all aspects of facility maintenance.
Essential Functions of this Position:
- Working alongside their crew members and carrying out the successful execution of facility maintenance.
- Ensure safe and organized job sites.
- Assign work to crew members.
- Supervise all jobs to their successful completion.
- Assist in the creation of prioritized work lists.
- Ensure the safety of crew members and the public while using our facilities.
- Keep records of all preformed maintenance.
- Applicant must have a strong maintenance background with supervisory experience.
- Must have knowledge and skills in the technologies of general construction, electrical systems, plumbing systems, HVAC, landscaping, and welding.
- Experience in the marina industry including boat hauling and Travelift operation is a plus but not required.
- Must have physical strength and stamina. Must be in good physical condition.
- Must be familiar with water safety techniques and be comfortable working on and around the water.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
As a full time employee you will be eligible to receive a comprehensive benefit package.
$14 - $16 per hour